The Plot module allows to edit and save output plots created from other modules and tools. With plot module you can edit easily the working area, the axes, labels, titles, styles, etc. Plot module is an abstraction of matplotlib conveniently addapted to FreeCAD.
These are tools availables.
- Save plot: Saves the plot in several formats. You can select the output size and resolution too.
- Axes: Add, remove or edit plot axes.
- Series: Edit series title and styling.
- Grid: Show/hide grid.
- Legend: Show/hide legend.
- Labels: Edit labels.
- Positions: Set elements positions.
Since Plot module is a layer over matplotlib, you are free to use all matplotlib commands over plot instances. See scripting examples section to see examples.