The Path SelectLoop command completes a selection of edges that form a loop.
- Select two edges that share a common vertex.
- Invoke the Select Loop command using several methods:
- Press the button.
- Using the P then L keyboard shortcut.
- Using the Path → Finish Selecting Loop entry from the Path menu.
RESULT: The remaining edges that form the loop will be automatically selected. Note: This function is very useful in other workbenches as well.
- Path Commands: Job, Post Process, Export Template, G-Code Inspector, Simulator, Tool Manager, Complete Loop, Contour, Profile from Face, Profile from Edges, Pocket, Drilling, Engrave, Mill Face, Helix, 3D Pocket
- Installation: Linux/Unix, Windows, Mac; Getting started
- Basics: About FreeCAD, Workbenches, Preferences, Document structure, Interface Customization, Properties, Mouse Model; Tutorials
- Workbenches: Std Base; Arch, Draft, FEM, Image, Inspection, Mesh, OpenSCAD, Part, PartDesign, Path, Plot, Points, Raytracing, Reverse Engineering, Robot, Ship, Sketcher, Spreadsheet, Start, Surface workbench, TechDraw, Test Framework, Web
- Scripting: Introduction to Python, FreeCAD scripting tutorial, FreeCAD Scripting Basics, How to install macros, Gui Command, Units Modules: Builtin modules, Workbench creation, Installing more workbenches Meshes: Mesh Scripting, Mesh Module Parts: The Part Module, Topological data scripting, PythonOCC, Mesh to Part Coin scenegraph: The Coin/Inventor scenegraph, Pivy Qt interface: PySide, Using the FreeCAD GUI, Dialog creation Parametric objects: Scripted objects Other: Code snippets, Line drawing function, Embedding FreeCAD, FreeCAD vector math library, Power users hub, Python, Macros, FreeCAD Scripting Basics, Topological data scripting