Close holes in meshes by manual selection.
- Choose Meshes → Close hole from the top menu.
- The cursor will change to a small white cross with a triangle-face-with-hole sign on the right lower corner.
- Click on a bordering vertex of a hole in a mesh to automatically close this hole.
- End the command by right-clicking in the 3D view and choosing "Leave hole-filling mode".
- Tools: Import Mesh, Export Mesh, Create Mesh from shape, Curvature Plot, Harmonize Normals, Flip Normals, Fill Holes, Close hole, Add triangle, Remove components, Remove components by hand, Create mesh segments, Smooth, Scale
- Analyze: Evaluate & Repair mesh, Face Info, Curvature Info, Check solid mesh, Boundings info
- Regular solid: Regular solid, Mesh Cube, Mesh Cylinder, Mesh Cone, Mesh Sphere, Mesh Ellipsoid, Mesh Torus
- Boolean: Union, Intersection, Difference
- Cutting: Mesh PolyCut, Trim mesh, Trim mesh with a plane
- Installation: Unix, Windows, Mac; Getting started
- Basics: About FreeCAD, Workbenches, Preferences, Document structure, Interface Customization, Properties, Mouse Model; Tutorials
- Workbenches: Arch, Draft, FEM, Image, Inspection, Mesh, OpenSCAD, Part, PartDesign, Path, Plot, Points, Raytracing, Reverse Engineering, Robot, Ship, Sketcher, Spreadsheet, Start, Surface workbench, TechDraw, Test Framework, Web
- Scripting: Introduction to Python, FreeCAD scripting tutorial, FreeCAD Scripting Basics, How to install macros, Gui Command, Units Modules: Builtin modules, Workbench creation, Installing more workbenches Meshes: Mesh Scripting, Mesh Module Parts: The Part Module, Topological data scripting, PythonOCC, Mesh to Part Coin scenegraph: The Coin/Inventor scenegraph, Pivy Qt interface: PySide, Using the FreeCAD GUI, Dialog creation Parametric objects: Scripted objects Other: Code snippets, Line drawing function, Embedding FreeCAD, FreeCAD vector math library, Power users hub, Python, Macros, FreeCAD Scripting Basics, Topological data scripting