Creates a FEM fluid section element for aerodynamic and hydraulic networks
How to use
- Click on or choose Model → Fluid section for 1D flow from the top menu.
- Select Fluid type: Liquid, Gas or Open Channel
- Select Section type: Pipe Manning, Pipe Inlet etc.
- Enter Section type parameters.
- Select and add edge.
- The card only works with a 3 noded network element type. Information can be found here: http://web.mit.edu/calculix_v2.7/CalculiX/ccx_2.7/doc/ccx/node54.html
- An example of the set up of a hydraulic network can be found here: http://web.mit.edu/calculix_v2.7/CalculiX/ccx_2.7/doc/ccx/node13.html
- The *FLUID SECTION card is used to model fluid elements for 1D flow. Information on the card can be found here: http://web.mit.edu/calculix_v2.7/CalculiX/ccx_2.7/doc/ccx/node205.html
- Mechanical: Fixed, Displacement, Plane rotation, Contact, Transform, Force, Pressure, Self weight, Bearing, Gear, Pulley
Create data at point filter, Create functions
- Installation: Unix, Windows, Mac; Getting started
- Basics: About FreeCAD, Workbenches, Preferences, Document structure, Interface Customization, Properties, Mouse Model; Tutorials
- Workbenches: Arch, Draft, FEM, Image, Inspection, Mesh, OpenSCAD, Part, PartDesign, Path, Plot, Points, Raytracing, Reverse Engineering, Robot, Ship, Sketcher, Spreadsheet, Start, Surface workbench, TechDraw, Test Framework, Web
- Scripting: Introduction to Python, FreeCAD scripting tutorial, FreeCAD Scripting Basics, How to install macros, Gui Command, Units Modules: Builtin modules, Workbench creation, Installing more workbenches Meshes: Mesh Scripting, Mesh Module Parts: The Part Module, Topological data scripting, PythonOCC, Mesh to Part Coin scenegraph: The Coin/Inventor scenegraph, Pivy Qt interface: PySide, Using the FreeCAD GUI, Dialog creation Parametric objects: Scripted objects Other: Code snippets, Line drawing function, Embedding FreeCAD, FreeCAD vector math library, Power users hub, Python, Macros, FreeCAD Scripting Basics, Topological data scripting