Draft Arc 3Points
|Draft → Arc 3 points|
|Introduced in version|
|Draft Arc, Draft Circle, Draft Ellipse|
Use the Draft Arc tool to create a circular arc by specifying the center, the radius, and the start and end angles. To draw an elliptical arc use Draft Ellipse. You can also approximate a circular arc by using the Draft BSpline, Draft BezCurve, and Draft CubicBezCurve tools.
Arc defined by three points lying on a circumference
- Press the button, or press then keys.
- Click a first point on the 3D view, or type a coordinate and press the button.
- Click a second point on the 3D view, or type a coordinate and press the button.
- Click a third point in the 3D view, or type a coordinate and press the button.
- The arc will be created after the third point is given.
- Press , or after one point to constrain the following point on the given axis.
- To enter coordinates manually, simply enter the numbers, then press
between each X, Y and Z component.
- You can press the button when you have entered the desired values to insert the point.
(0, 0, 0).
or click the checkbox to toggle relative mode. If relative mode is on, the coordinates of the following point are relative to the previous one; if not, they are absolute, taken from the origin
- Hold constrain your next point horizontally or vertically in relation to the previous one. while drawing to
- Press or the button to abort the current command.
There is no specific function to create an arc by three points.