Arch Rebar Stirrup
|Arch → Rebar tools|
|Introduced in version|
|Helical Rebar, Arch Rebar|
One set of stirrup reinforcement bars inside an Arch Structure object
- Select any face of a previously created object.
- Then select from the rebar tools.
- A task panel will pop-out on the left side of the screen as shown below.
- Select the desired orientation.
- Give the inputs like left cover, right cover, top cover, bottom, front cover, bent angle, bent factor, rounding and diameter of the rebar.
- Select the mode of distribution either amount or spacing.
- If spacing is selected, a user can also opt for custom spacing.
- Pick selected face is used to verify or change the face for rebar distribution.
- Click or to generate the rebars.
- Click to exit the task panel.
Taskview panel for the Arch Rebar Stirrup tool
- DataFront Cover: The distance between rebar and selected face.
- DataRight Cover: The distance between the right end of the rebar to right face of the structure.
- DataLeft Cover: The distance between the left end of the rebar to the left face of the structure.
- DataBottom Cover: The distance between rebar from the bottom face of the structure.
- DataTop Cover: The distance between rebar from the top face of the structure.
- DataBent Angle: Bent angle defines the angle at the ends of a stirrup.
- DataBent Factor: Bent Factor defines length of stirrup end.
- DataAmount: The amount of rebars.
- DataSpacing: The distance between the axes of each bar.
Rebar = makeStirrup(l_cover, r_cover, t_cover, b_cover, f_cover, bentAngle, bentFactor, diameter, rounding, amount_spacing_check, amount_spacing_value, structure=None, facename=None)
- Creates a
Rebarobject from the given
structure, which is an Arch Structure, and
facename, which is a face of that structure.
- If no
facenameare given, it will take the user selected face as input.
- If no
f_coverare inner offset distances for the rebar elements with respect to the faces of the structure. They are respectively the left, right, top, bottom, and front offsets.
diameteris the diameter of the reinforcement bars inside the structure.
roundingis the parameter that determines the bending radius of the reinforcement bars as they make a loop.
bentAngledefine the length and angle of the tip of the reinforcement loop.
amount_spacing_checkif it is
Trueit will create as many reinforcement loops as given by
amount_spacing_value; if it is
Falseit will create reinforcement loops separated by the numerical value of
amount_spacing_valuespecifies the number of reinforcement loops, or the value of the separation between them, depending on
import Draft, Arch, Stirrup # It doesn't work if the structure is not based on a face # Structure = Arch.makeStructure(length=1000, width=400, height=400) Rect = Draft.makeRectangle(400, 400) Structure = Arch.makeStructure(Rect, height=1600) Structure.ViewObject.Transparency = 80 FreeCAD.ActiveDocument.recompute() Rebar = Stirrup.makeStirrup(20, 20, 20, 20, 20, 115, 4, 8, 2, True, 10, Structure, "Face6")
Edition of the rebar
You can change the properties of the rebar with the following function
editStirrup(Rebar, l_cover, r_cover, t_cover, b_cover, f_cover, bentAngle, bentFactor, diameter, rounding, amount_spacing_check, amount_spacing_value, structure=None, facename=None)
Rebaris a previously created
- The other parameters are the same as required by the
facenamemay be omitted so that the rebar stays in the original structure.
import Stirrup Stirrup.editStirrup(Rebar, 20, 20, 20, 20, 50, 100, 4, 14, 8, True, 8)