This snap mode lets you select the endpoints of elements.
- Make sure snap mode is turned on
- Choose element to be inserted into the FreeCAD-document
- Move cursor near one of the endpoints you wish to attach your element to
- Below on the right side of the cursor the symbol of the snap mode will appear
- Click to attach your element to the selected endpoint of target element
Snap mode can be used with
- sketcher elements (lines, arcs)
- draft elements (DWires, Lines, Arcs, Bezier Curves)
- edges of shapes
- edges of solids
Clicking on the snap-mode icon will toggle the snap mode on/off.