Snaps to the special cardinal points of circles and arcs, at 45° and 90°.
- Make sure snap mode is turned on
- Choose element to be inserted into the FreeCAD-document
- Move cursor near one of the cardinal point you wish to attach your element to
- Below on the right side of the cursor the symbol of the snap mode will appear
- Click to attach your element to the selected endpoint of target element
Will also work with Draft Move and Draft Rotate.
Snap mode can be used with
- sketcher elements (arcs, circles)
- draft elements (arcs, circles)
- edge of circular face of shape
- edge of circular face of solid
Clicking on the snap-mode icon will toggle the snap mode on/off.