This command allows you to place a clipping rectangle on a Drawing page. Drawing View objects can then be added to that clipping rectangle, and their display will be truncated by the borders of the rectangle.
How to use
- Create a Drawing page
- Refresh the view if a Drawing view wasn't opened
- Press the Drawing Clip button
- Adjust the desired properties, such as size and position.
- Drag and Drop Drawing View objects on the Clip object in the Tree View
- A property allows you to show or hide the clipping rectangle itself.
- Clipping objects are not displayed properly by the internal Qt-based Svg viewer, but the Open Browser command shows them correctly.